12/9/10

Meeting the Chefs


What an exciting week for farm plans! I had the privilege of meeting with all the amazingly talented NRG chefs to discuss the types of things they would like to see on the farm. From elderflower to arugula, the chefs were full of insight and great ideas. I have to say, as an amateur chef in my own kitchen, it was intimidating to be with people who can turn basic farm produce in to stunning and complex culinary delights. I can't wait to be their farmer and I am sincerely excited to work with all the NRG chefs.
I look forward to the spring and meeting more of the NRG restaurant staff (I, myself, was a server for almost a decade!). I hope they will enjoy the farm as their space and see how different a meal can be when the plants are grown in a healthy, positive, love-filled place. Now, to finish my planting plan and volunteer schedule....
-Mo




1 comment: