3/23/17

Spring2Action April 5th and Help Arcadia Train and Incubate New Veteran Farmers

The military has an adage: Train as you fight, so you are physically and mentally prepared for whatever comes. At Arcadia, we want to follow the same principle:  Train as you farm.

Arcadia Farm is scrappy and productive, but needs more equipment and better infrastructure so our veteran farmers get the best, most realistic training possible.

Help our veterans train as they will farm, in their next act as veteran-farmers growing healthy food for a healthy nation. Donate to Arcadia on April 5th to help us reach our goal of $30,000 to build the farming infrastructure needed to train and incubate veterans as they begin new careers as farmers. 

Visit https://spring2action.razoo.com/story/Arcadia-Food to make your tax-deductible to donation today. 

Our 2017 Spring2Action Goal is to raise $30,000 to drill and well and make other farming infrastructure improvements, like fences, equipment, and utilities, to Arcadia Farm.  

4 comments:

  1. If you want to maintain your legacy then you will have to do this way. This is really good idea for training and hope you get most from it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TRUSTED LENDER (LEXIELOANCOMPANY@YAHOO.COM)
    My name is Michael Lee a citizen of Illinois, USA. i have been scammed by 7 different Internet international lender, they all promise to give me a loan after making me pay several fees which yield nothing and amounted to no positive result. i lost my hard earn money and it was a total of 23930USD. One day as i was browsing through the internet with tears on my eye i came across a testimony of man who was also scammed and eventually got linked to a legit loan company called MARTINEZ LEXIE LOAN COMPANY where he finally got his loan, so i decided to contact the same loan company and then told them my story on how i have been scammed by 7 different lenders who did nothing but to course me more pain. I explain to the company by mail and all they told me was to cry no more because i will get my loan in their company and also i have made the right choice of contacting them. I filled the loan application form and proceeded with all that was requested of me and to my greatest surprise my loan was granted to me without further delay and here i am today happy because Martinez Lexie Loan Company HAS GIVEN ME A REASON TO LIVE, so i made a vow to my self that i will keep testifying on the internet on how i got my loan. You are to contact this GODSENT LENDER via Email: Lexieloancompany@yahoo.com OR Text +18168926958


    ReplyDelete

  3. شركة تنظيف شقق بالمدينة المنورة
    تقوم على تنظيف الشقق بالمدينة المنورة وتستخدم أجود انواع المنظفات الخاصة بتنظيف الشقق والمنازل بأقل الأسعار الممكنة للعملاء .
    شركة تنظيف منازل بالمدينة المنورة

    ReplyDelete