5/10/11

I love Spring!


This week has reminded me how much I love spring!

Not only has the garden been flourishing, but it's about to be my favorite time of year-- tomato time! Now that the spring field is up and running, I have been focusing my attention on the summer field and prepping for all the heat-loving plants. Eggplants are one of my favorite things to grow-- I love their large purple flowers-- and the myriad of pepper varieties excite my culinary creative!


I would like to send a HUGE thanks to the volunteers that have come out to help me get the fields ready. I truly couldn't do it without you and I am impressed by all that we have accomplished so far.

A thanks to the Monday crew in particular for coming EVERY WEEK. I am thrilled.

Now, time to plant and enjoy the sun!

-Farmer Mo

No comments:

Post a Comment