5/25/11

Mo welcomes an AMAZING summer intern!

I'm Beverly Hoath a student at Lynchburg College, a small liberal arts school in the eastern foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains in Central Virginia, where I am getting a degree in Environmental Science with a minor in Biology. I play on Lynchburg College's soccer team and am active in our college's greenhouse. I love food and am so excited to learn about growing it in an organic sustainable way. I fell in love with learning about food after watching the documentary "Food Inc" which truely inspired me to become more involved in the local organic food movement. Learning about growing food is so exciting to me. I love the feeling of the dirt between my fingers and I love watching as a plant goes from a seed to something so beautiful and delicious. I could not be more excited about being the farm intern for Arcadia!


1 comment: