10/20/12

Photobooth Fun at Snallygaster

Zombie Farmer Liz 
Last weekend the crew at Arcadia headed over to Yard's Park to celebrate Snallygaster with the Neighborhood Restaurant Group. In addition to being a huge beer event and a raging good time it was also an opportunity for Arcadia to fundraise for the future and share our message with both the children and the adults who attended the event.

The staff and volunteers at Arcadia set up a whole "Little Monsters Zone" for the children to enjoy while their parents sipped their craft brews. I was in charge of setting up a photo booth and encouraging our little monsters to dress up as farmers, vegetables and snallygasters to get their pictures taken.

I have to say it was quite a success and I wanted to share some of my favorites from the day. Thanks to all the little Snallies for coming out and having fun with us!



This family had so much fun dressing up together!

Education Coordinator Brandi's sons went full on monster.
I could see this same girl striking this same serene pose as an old woman - holding her prized potato. 


Even a few adults indulged. I loved this pea-pod's poses. 

Such a great smile!

Their parents were so thrilled that big sister posed with her little brother. I like his far-off farmer look.

A shy butterfly.

Teiji and I being serious farmers and Marta being a sunshine flower

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! So adorable and just in time for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete